LFC Ticket Application Rules
OLSC Atlanta, as an Official Liverpool Supporters Club, is eligible to request tickets to home Premier League games each season. This process takes place twice a year. Historically this has taken place in late June/early July for games scheduled to be played between August and December and again in October, for games scheduled for the second half of the season. We will post when the application window opens on our Facebook page, on Twitter as the pinned post, and send out to our current or last season's members on our mailing list.
The process to request tickets is as follows (please read carefully):
- Each person requesting a ticket must be a current member of OLSC Atlanta.
- Each person requesting a ticket must also have an official Liverpool Football Club membership. You must have either a Full or Light membership to apply for tickets, each of which can be purchased from the Club here. NOTE: An International membership is not eligible to apply for tickets – only Full or Light memberships are eligible.
- You will need to provide the below information when making a ticket request to OLSC Atlanta for each person and to include which matches are being requested via EMAIL HERE:
- Requested match
- Full name as it appears on your LFC Membership
- LFC Membership Number
- LFC Membership Type
- Full home address as listed on your LFC Membership
- ***Applications without this information cannot be accepted. NOTE: OLSC Atlanta may also request from the applicant the current membership confirmation email from LFC to verify membership.***
- Applicants must live within the geographic territory covered by OLSC Atlanta – which covers the State of Georgia. If you live in adjoining states to Georgia where no OLSC currently exists (e.g. Alabama), you may apply through OLSC Atlanta as long as you hold a current OLSC Atlanta membership. Note: You may be asked to provide documentation confirming your home address when requesting tickets. Such address should match the home address on file for your LFC official membership and must be in the geographic territory covered by OLSC Atlanta. If you move outside of the geographic territory after requesting tickets but prior to the match, you must inform OLSC Atlanta or be at risk of not being allowed entry to the ground on match day. The Club is enforcing new rules to ensure that only those living within the OLSC’s region are allocated and actually using the tickets. Non-compliance with this may result in you losing your tickets without a refund from OLSC Atlanta or LFC.
- Ticket applications are only available for Liverpool home Premier League matches – nothing else.
- Ticket prices are determined by LFC at the time of purchase and will be affected by current exchange rates.
- Ticket locations within the ground are made by Liverpool Football Club – OLSC Atlanta cannot request tickets in specific sections of the ground.
- OLSC Atlanta members can apply for tickets to more than one home Premier League game scheduled between August and December and then again between January and May, but each individual member cannot apply for multiple tickets to the same game.
- In the event we receive more requests than the tickets we are allocated, OLSC Atlanta will allocate applications based on length of OLSC Atlanta membership (how many seasons you’ve been a member with us).
- Your application will be sent to Liverpool Football Club by OLSC Atlanta. We usually hear within 1-2 weeks after applying as to whether the application has been successful. We do not receive tickets for every game we request.
- If your application is successful, you will be notified by OLSC Atlanta via email.
- Payment for the ticket will then be due approximately 6-8 weeks prior to the game's kick off date.
- Payment will need to be made by you to OLSC Atlanta via PayPal, immediately upon request (the window to process the payment is USUALLY A 24 HOUR NOTICE PERIOD).
- OLSC Atlanta will request that NEW applicants pay $100 per ticket to secure this. Once the full charge is processed through to us, we will refund any overages depending on the face value of the ticket. We do not know the final ticket price when we provide Liverpool Football Club with our credit card information to process.
- OLSC Atlanta will not accept an applicant's credit card information to pay as we do not want to be handling this sensitive information.
- Tickets paid for within the time frames required will be emailed with details of their seat number and location by OLSC Atlanta approximately 2-4 weeks prior to the fixture.
- The membership card(s) of those members who have been allocated tickets will be activated for entry at Anfield.
- There is no paper ticket issued. Each person must take their Liverpool Football Club membership card with them to the match – it will be swiped to gain entry.
Other Points to Note:
- IMPORTANT: Please only submit requests for games you plan on attending. Do not request tickets for two fixtures to increase your chances, if you only plan to go to one. You will be responsible for payment for all tickets allocated. If you submit a request for multiple games and are allocated a ticket to multiple games, but choose to attend only certain games and return the unused ticket(s), OLSC Atlanta reserves the right to prohibit you from requesting future tickets through OLSC Atlanta. Requesting tickets through the OLSC’s is a privilege that is not shared by many supporters’ clubs in the world and returning tickets reflects poorly on our group and jeopardizes our chances of not only getting the ticket allocations that we want, but also just being able to request the tickets at all. OLSC Atlanta expects that if you request a ticket for a game and are allocated that ticket, you will attend that game.
- Each ticket application must have one unique membership ID and card. You are unable to apply for more than 1 ticket for each membership ID to the same game. You can apply for more than one ticket to different games. So, if you receive an allocation of two tickets to one game, you must be able to provide two member IDs (but each member ID must be an OLSC Atlanta member).
- If you have applied for and successfully been assigned a ticket but are no longer able to attend, you must notify OLSC Atlanta via email ASAP. We will then notify the Club and the ticket can be reallocated.
- Anyone who does not pay for a ticket within the timeframe communicated shall lose the access to the ticket AND MAY BE RESTRICTED FROM REQUESTING FUTURE TICKETS THROUGH OLSC ATLANTA.
- Anyone who is found to be touting/scalping/etc. a ticket purchased through OLSC Atlanta will be banned and also reported to the Club.
- Children of all ages can attend Anfield; however, regardless of age they will require a seat in the stadium due to stadium health and safety rules. In order to get a seat in the ground, a ticket is needed and therefore a membership will be required. A "Little Liver" membership does not grant access to tickets, but "Mighty Red" and “Teen” memberships do grant access and can be bought for the child.
- If you still have questions after reading through the application rules, please email us here